3 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Road, St Budeaux, Plymouth
Offers in Region of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE
- Contemporary style Victorian town house
- 3 reception rooms
- Modern kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- En-suite & Bathroom
- Front & rear town gardens on level plot
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE. Popular location close to local amenities. Contemporary style, spacious & light Victorian terraced town house. This beautiful family home gives a main living space, dining room, family room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, bathroom & en-suite & town garden.
Situated on the lower part of Victoria Road, this Victorian style mid terraced town house offers a spacious, well presented and contemporary feel home perfect for a family. Within easy access to the A38 bypass, local shops, amenities, primary and secondary schools, public transport and local rail link.
Set back from the road with a garden frontage on a level plot, this family home offers a main living room with bay window and period features, a dining room, third reception/family room and a modern contemporary kitchen. There is space for a ground floor cloakroom to make a valuable addition.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, the master en-suite and a contemporary bathroom. The house has PVCu double glazing, gas central heating and to the rear a lovely sunny enclosed town garden.
Overall this family home has been loved and seeks a suitable future.
Set back from the main road, the house sits on a level plot with a typical period style town garden frontage.
Here, the PVCu double glazed front door leads into this vestibule with window light and coving. A vestibule door leads through into the hallway.
The hallway with radiator and twin under stairs storage cupboard has ornate Corbels, coving and a lovely wooden balustrade with ornate Newel post. The hallway leads to the living room, dining room and third reception/family room.
Living Room 15' 5" into bay x 12' 1" max ( 4.70m into bay x 3.68m max )
This main family living space has a larger than average floor to ceiling style PVCu double glazed bay window offering plenty of natural light.
Central to the room is a period style marble fireplace with mantle and surround with a gas fire. Furthermore the room has a ceiling rose, picture rail, coving and a radiator.
Dining Room 13' 6" x 9' 8" max ( 4.11m x 2.95m max )
This second reception room would make a suitable family dining room or play room. There is a PVCu double glazed window overlooking the rear garden area, a radiator, coving and picture rail.
Family Room 11' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.54m )
Accessed via the hallway this third reception room is currently used as a dining room and has lovely original style wooden storage cupboards. There is wood laminate flooring and a radiator and the room leads through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.00m )
This modern and contemporary kitchen has a range of base and wall units, with granite work surfaces, a circular stainless steel sink/drainer, a range cooker with stainless steel sink/drainer and cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, a ceramic tiled floor and tiled splash backs.
Here a PVCu double glazed door leads out to the garden and a PVCu double glazed window overlooks the garden.
The mezzanine landing gives access to the bathroom and the third bedroom. A PVCu double glazed window light overlooks the main landing.
This modern and contemporary space has two PVCu double glazed windows giving ample natural light. There is a modern suite comprising a bath with power shower, a hand basin, w.c, heated towel rail and floor to ceiling tiled splash backs. The room has coving and ceiling down lighters.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 8' max ( 3.00m x 2.44m max )
The third bedroom has a PVCu double glazed window, coving and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 9' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.92m )
The second double bedroom has a PVCu double glazed window, a radiator and coving.
Bedroom One 13' 4" to wardrobes x 15' ( 4.06m to wardrobes x 4.57m )
The main bedroom has an open plan feel with en-suite area. There are PVCu double glazed bay and normal windows overlooking the front, a range of contemporary fitted wardrobes and a modern bath suite comprising a "Jacuzzi" style bath, w.c, hand basin with vanity and a tiled floor.
To the front there is a typical period style town garden and to the rear a lovely sunny enclosed town garden with ample space for garden furniture and rear gated access.
Please ask us and we will help !
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42294683.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX101758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.