4 bedroom terraced house for saleAnlaby Park Road South, Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Four bedroom mid terrace house
- Deceptively large
- Totally remodelled and extended
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Off street parking and garage
- Delightful rear garden
- Viewing highly recommended
Deceptive frontage - tardis-like four bedroomed house.
Ignore the modest frontage, this property offers deceptively generous and well planned accommodation which has been greatly extended and remodelled to create a fantastic family house. Benefitting from off street parking and garage and a delightful rear garden, viewing is highly recommended. Fully refurbished the accommodation now in brief comprises: entrance hall, generous sized living room, superb dining/sitting room with breakfast bar into the kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms and a house bathroom and to the second floor the loft conversion contains two further bedrooms.
The property is located on Anlaby Park Road South close to the junction with Lynton Avenue and also Gower Road. In a central position providing ease of access to Hessle, Anlaby and also the centre of Hull, the property has the benefit of a large amount of amenities close by.
Property ref: 121_2395_4158309
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42296481.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4158309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quick & Clarke, Willerby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.