2 bedroom flat for saleStourbridge Road, Catshil, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
- Two-Bedroom Top Floor Flat
- Garage & Communal Parking Area
- Convenient Commuting Options
- Spacious Lounge with Pleasant Views
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen & Utility
- 2 Double Bedrooms (Master with Wardrobe)
- Modern Family Bathroom & Separate WC
- EPC Rating = E50
This Particularly Well-presented Two-Bedroom Top Floor Flat with a Garage, is conveniently located in a popular residential area of Catshill. The property offers good access to the town centre facilities, local shops, restaurants, schooling, post office, Catshill Meadow and to the bus routes as well as providing excellent access to both M42 & M5 motorway networks.
The property enjoys a modern décor with the layout briefly comprising: Entrance Hallway, Spacious Living Room (with dual aspect windows offering pleasant views), Fitted Breakfast Kitchen (with Built-in Oven & Fridge), Separate Utility, Master Bedroom (with Fitted Wardrobe), Second Double Bedroom, Modern Bathroom and Separate WC.
The property further benefits from a Single Garage, Communal Parking Area, Gas-fired Central Heating system and Double Glazing.
Tenure: We have been advised that the property is Leasehold, with approximately 98 years remaining (Lease was renewed for 100 years in 2014).
Council Tax Band: A
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42296973.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6810165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.