2 bedroom flat for sale8/3 Loganlea Terrace, Craigentinny, Edinburgh, EH7 6NX
Sold STC £105,000
- Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, forming part of a traditional residential development, located in Edinburgh's Craigentinny area, north-east of the city centre.
- The accommodation is comprised of an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and bathroom.
- Features include extensive hardwood flooring, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, secure entry system, a private garden plot and shared drying green.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing - Sundays 2-4pm.
This bright and well-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, first-floor flat, forms part of a traditional residential development, located in Edinburgh's Craigentinny area, north-east of the city centre. The accommodation begins with an entrance hall featuring a built-in store cupboard, hardwood flooring, the secured entry system handset, two pendant light fittings and a radiator. Set to the front, the living room has ample space for lounge and dining furniture, and features a gas fire, hardwood flooring, TV and phone points, coving and a pendant light fitting. A fitted kitchen is set off the living room with a rear facing window and features wood-effect worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer, a tiled splashback, and gas cooker whilst a fridge/freezer and washing machine are available by negation. The first double bedroom is set to the front and features a built-in wardrobe, hardwood flooring, bed light, pendant light fitting, radiator and a phone point. A second double bedroom is set to the rear and features hardwood flooring, coving, radiator and a pedant light fitting. The bright bathroom is set off the hall with a rear facing window and is fitted with a three piece suite including an electric shower unit above the bath with a retractable glass screen, tiled flooring and splashwalls. There is gas central heating and wood-framed windows, whilst externally there is a terraced garden plot to the rear, a shared drying green and ample unrestricted street parking. Craigentinny is a popular residential area consisting of a mixture of family-size homes, and is located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, with a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199 and, with regular public transport available from Craigentinny Avenue, Craigentinny Road, and Moira Terrace.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6684922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.