3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillside Road, Earley, READING
Sold STC £330,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Older Style Semi Detached Home
- Two Reception Rooms, Three Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Parking for 2 Cars
This older style semi detached home is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The property requires modernisation throughout and benefits from two reception rooms, ground floor shower room, three bedrooms and a lovely large rear garden and parking.
This older style semi detached home is situated in the popular Earley Area which is ideally located for access to the A329M and M4. Earley Railway Station is within 1\2 a mile which provides rail links to London Waterloo and Reading.
The property requires modernisation and offers lounge and dining room, kitchen and ground floor shower room, on the first floor there are three bedrooms. There is a lovely large rear garden and parking to the front of the property.
Viewing is recommended.
Lounge 12' 7" Max x 11' 11" into Bay ( 3.84m Max x 3.63m into Bay )
Dining Room 12' 5" Max x 10' Max ( 3.78m Max x 3.05m Max )
Kitchen 8' 9" x 6' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.11m )
Bedroom One 12' 6" Max x 9' 10" ( 3.81m Max x 3.00m )
Bedroom Two 12' 6" Max x 10' 1" ( 3.81m Max x 3.07m )
Bedroom Three 10' 5" to Built in Wardrobe x 8' 10" ( 3.18m to Built in Wardrobe x 2.69m )
Parking For 2 Cars
Large Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42301467.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE103515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.