3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNew Road, Childer Thornton, Ellesmere Port
Sold STC £145,000
- THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE
- FRONT & REAR GARDEN (INCLUDING SIDE PLOT)
- CHILDER THORNTON
- NO CHAIN
**NO CHAIN** This is a end terraced three bedroom property in the very popular area of Childer Thornton. The property is set within an idyllic village setting and a stroll away from the popular local pub. The property is also close to excellent local schools, transport links and local amenities.
Presenting this three bedroom end terrace property within the popular area of Childer Thornton. This location gives a real village feel with a local pub at the heart of the area but still close to great schools, transport links and local amenities. This property will demand strong immediate attention so please call early to view.
In brief the property comprises a hallways, lounge/diner and kitchen. Onto the first floor we have three well proportioned bedrooms with a family bathroom with a walk in shower. Externally the property has a small gravelled garden to the front with additional land to the side which would be ideal for off road parking. To the rear we have a private and ideally sized garden with a substantial brick shed.
Single glazed door to front aspect, under stairs cupboard and a single glazed window to side aspect.
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, open fire place and a radiator.
Dining Room 10' x 8' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 10' 1" ( 2.41m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a door to the rear garden. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for a washing machine, partially tiled walls and a cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Stairs from hall, cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" into double recess x 10' 10" ( 4.14m into double recess x 3.30m )
Single glazed window to front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" max x 7' 5" max ( 2.87m max x 2.26m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator.
Single glazed window to rear aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, walk-in shower cubicle, extractor fan and a double radiator.
To the front of the property there is small gravelled areas to the front and side.
The rear of the property is paved with a brick shed and panel and hedge enclosed boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42301479.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.