6 bedroom detached house for saleGeddington Road, Peterborough
Offers Over £320,000
- Spacious Detached 6 Bedroom Family Home
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Two Reception Rooms; Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility Room
- Gas Radiator Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Double Garage & Enclosed Rear Gardens
- No Onward Chain - Viewing Highly Recommended
SPACIOUS DETACHED SIX BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME, situated close to city centre and Peterborough railway station, benefits from gas radiator heating, UPVC double glazing, enclosed rear gardens and DOUBLE GARAGE. This property is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN and viewing is highly recommended.
BEING SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN, this spacious detached family home benefits from gas radiator heating and UPVC double glazing. With the advantage of a double garage, the accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, separate dining room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room and utility room. The first floor landing leads to a master bedroom with an en-suite, 3 further bedrooms, 2 family bathrooms and the second floor landing leads to 2 further bedrooms (1 with dressing room) and shower room. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended.
Half Glazed Entrance Door To:-
Having radiator, stairs to first floor and wall mounted thermostat.
Comprising of low level WC, hand wash basin, radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge 11' 3" x 15' 7" ( 3.43m x 4.75m )
Having open fireplace in period style surround, 2 radiators, TV point and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 8' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.69m )
Having radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 19' 3" x 9' ( 5.87m x 2.74m )
Comprising of single drainer stainless steel sink unit 1 1/2 bowl, base and eye level units with work surfaces over, fitted double oven, gas hob and extractor fan, integral dishwasher, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, and sliding patio door to the rear.
Comprising of single drainer stainless steel sink unit, base unit, radiator, wall mounted boiler, vinyl flooring and door to rear garden.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
With airing cupboard and doors leading to:-
Master Bedroom 12' 5" max x 9' 6" min ( 3.78m max x 2.90m min )
Having radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprising of shower cubicle, hand wash basin, low level WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, radiator extractor fan and spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.20m )
Having radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.24m )
Having radiator, single wardrobe and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 7' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.31m )
Having radiator, telephone point and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap shower above, hand wash basin, low level WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, extractor fan and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Stairs To Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Five 15' 9" x 8' 6" ( 4.80m x 2.59m )
Having radiator, sloping ceiling and UPVC dorma double glazed window to the front.
Dressing Room 9' 2" x 5' 3" ( 2.79m x 1.60m )
Having radiator, sloping ceiling and UPVC double glazed dorma window to the front.
Bedroom Six 15' 7" x 8' 9" ( 4.75m x 2.67m )
Having radiator, TV point, sloping ceiling and Velux window.
Comprising of shower cubicle, hand wash basin, low level WC, Velux window, sloping ceiling, extractor fan, radiator and spotlights to ceiling.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn with patio area.
There is a double garage positioned to the rear of the property.
Viewing is highly recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42301482.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.