3 bedroom bungalow for saleBasing Drive, Bexley, Kent, DA5
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Study Room
- 3 Generous Sized Bedrooms
- Ample Off Road Parking Behind Gates
- 42ft Southerly Facing Rear Garden
Guide Price £375,000 to £400,000 This impressive 3 bedroom modern detached bungalow built in 2015 offers generous sized accommodation and is within easy reach to both Bexley Village and The Broadway in Bexleyheath.
Bexley Village is the heart of the local community and the pretty High Street has resisted turning into another cloned shopping destination. You'll find independent stores, family-run businesses, pubs, restaurants and the mainline train station.
Bexley is also home to two of the borough's grammars and some respected primary schools for families. Hall Place is Bexley Village's most notable attraction. This Grade 1 listed Tudor mansion hosts regular events, and has its own café and neighbouring restaurant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42304161.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BXL160129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Bexley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.