4 bedroom terraced house for saleKennedy Street, Hampton Vale, Peterborough
Sold STC £210,000
- Town house
- Four bedrooms
- Two en suites, Jack and Jill bathroom
- Utility room
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Good sized non overlooked garden
- Integral garage and carport
* Audio Tour on this property
* Versatile living space
* 4 bedrooms
* Two en suites, Jack and Jill bathroom
* Utility room
* Separate dining room
* Integral garage and carport
Stairs to first floor landing, door to:
Bedroom 4 / Reception
3.02m x 3.63m (9'11" x 11'11"). Double patio doors to rear garden, fitted carpet, radiator, door to:
En Suite Bathroom
1.14m x 2.49m (3'9" x 8'2"). Fitted with a three piece suite comprising double shower enclosure, wash hand basin and close coupled wc, tiled surround, pvcu frosted double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring.
Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
First Floor Landing
Stairs, door to:
2.57m x 3.05m (8'5" x 10'). Laminate flooring, double door to Juliette balcony, radiator, opening to:
2.24m x 3.81m (7'4" x 12'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for a dishwasher, window to rear, tiled flooring, space for fridge freezer.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and close coupled wc.
4.90m x 3.89m (16'1" x 12'9"). Laminate flooring, double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms and Jack and Jill bathroom.
3.89m x 3.15m (12'9" x 10'4"). Two pvcu double glazed windows to front, fitted carpet.
1.96m x 1.65m (6'5" x 5'5"). Fitted wardrobes, door to:
1.83m x 1.63m (6' x 5'4"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower, wash hand basin and wc, tiled flooring.
2.54m x 3.05m (8'4" x 10'). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, carpet, radiator, door to Jack and Jill bathroom.
2.26m x 3.05m (7'5" x 10'). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
Jack and Jill Bathroom
1.91m x 2.03m (6'3" x 6'8"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with two level shower over , wash hand basin and close coupled wc, tiled surround, tiled flooring.
2.84m x 5.16m (9'4" x 16'11"). With power and lighting, up and over door.
The good sized and non overlooked rear garden is enclosed by wooden panel fencing with a rear access gate and has sun patio seating area, lawn, metal wood effect garden shed. There is a carport en bloc situated to the side of the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42304551.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.