5 bedroom house for saleBroadway,Llandrindod Wells, Powys,LD1
- Sought after residential location
- En-suite to master bedroom and two family bathrooms
- Modernised and improved whilst retaining features
- Three receptions on ground floor
- Attractive older style property
- Utility room and downstairs WC
- Private gardens and off-road parking
- Full uPVC double glazed
- Gas central heating
- Viewing highly recommended
Positioned in a prime residential location just 0.25 miles from the town centre of Llandrindod Wells offering well-maintained generous accommodation and private gardens
A fantastically appointed, modernised and maintained family home, located in a prime residential position within a radius of 0.25 miles of Llandrindod Wells town centre. The property itself, has been improved over the current owner's tenure to provide generous accommodation over three storeys, ample off-road parking and generous, private gardens. Entering the property from the main door, to the side of the front elevation, the accommodation briefly comprises an enclosed uPVC entrance porch / boot room, and access into the inner hallway. From here, a door opens into the first of three reception rooms on the ground floor, measuring 15 x 13 ft. A 14 x 12 ft family room is accessed via the hallway, and it also leads on to the 12 ft square dining room. From here, a door leads to the 12 x 11 ft kitchen, and further to the utility room with downstairs WC. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms, with an en-suite shower room to the 14 x 12 ft master bedroom, and the family bathroom. On the second floor, there are two further bedrooms, and a second family bathroom with additional shower cubicle.
Externally, the property is approached from Broadway via a tarmacadam driveway, with ample off-road parking. The front garden is laid mainly to lawn with hedged borders providing a tranquil private area. There is a pleasant area bordering the house itself laid to chippings. A walkway leads around the side of the property to the gated rear garden, which is again laid mainly to lawn. There is a paved walkway leading halfway down the garden, and it is hedged to two sides, and well-fenced to the rear.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2046394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Llandrindod Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.