Shop for saleFortis Green Road, London, N10
- High profile position
- Ground floor area 70 SQ.M (753 SQ.FT) approx
- Room for a beauty clinic to the rear of shop
Full descriptionA1 Shop - Lease for saleDescription:
This shop benefits from a ground floor area of 70 SQ.M (753 SQ.FT) approx.
This shop offers a rare opportunity to acquire a boutique style shop in a high profile position benefiting from a great deal of passing traffic.
- Situated at the intersection of Fortis Green Road and Queens Avenue.
- Within easy access of East Finchley, Highgate, Crouch End and surrounding areas.
- Having East Finchley and Highgate (Northern Line) Underground Station as its nearest public transport links.
- Serviced by a range of bus routes on Fortis Green Road and Muswell Hill Broadway.
Local High Street:
Fortis Green Road offers a range of specialists and boutique outlets including a number of multiples including Sainsbury's and Wicks to name a few located thereon.
Present on Muswell Hill Broadway are a range of multiple retailers including Starbucks, Nicolas, Marks & Spencer's, Maison Blanc, Pizza Express and a range of banks and building societies to name a few as well as smaller boutique style outlets.
Assignment of an 11 year lease started 23rd June 2014 with 5 yearly rent reviews.
Interested parties are invited to make their own investigation to confirm whether any small business or rate relief may apply.
Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties' reasonable legal costs.
A charge of £100 + VAT is payable for taking up references on behalf of proposed tenants. This fee is non-refundable after the references have been taken up, whether or not they have been accepted by the landlord.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
- These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
- These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
- All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
- Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-42304938.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COM160150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, East Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.