2 bedroom terraced house for sale193 Highroad Well Lane, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX2
Sold STC £108,500
- Spacious lounge - 23'9" long
- Conservatory lounge / garden room
- Fitted kitchen
- 2 bedrooms and bathroom
- Highly accessible semi rural location close to surrounding countryside
- Within easy reach of town centre
Delightful South Facing Rear Garden
Attractive mature stone built Inner Through Terraced House providing a most pleasing traditional arrangement of well appointed accommodation, ideal for first time buyers, standing in a prominent position affording a delightful southerly rear garden aspect in one of Calderdale's most popular, well established and accessible locations.
THE FULL ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES: -
*Entrance Lobby Area
*Entrance Reception Hall
*Through Lounge and Dining Area 23'9" x 9'2"
*Conservatory Lounge / Garden Room 11'9" x 9'4"
*Fitted Kitchen 13'6" x 4'10"
*First Floor Landing Area
*Bedroom 1. - 12' x 11'9"
*Bedroom 2. - 9'9" x 8'8"
*Bathroom 6'11" x 5'10"
• Off road parking space to front
• Long south facing garden enclosure to rear with lawn and decking terrace
From the Halifax town centre follow directions towards Burnley and upon reaching the traffic light complex at King Cross follow the right hand stream of traffic along the Burnley road towards Hebden Bridge. Proceed to the end of the dual carriageway and at the dip in the road, immediately before the Peacock Public House turn right up Windle Royd Lane. Climb to the top of Windle Royd Lane whereupon turn right at the T-junction into Stock Lane and continue to the top of Stock Lane whereupon turn sharp left into Roils Head Road. Climb to the brow of the hill, whereupon turn sharp right back into Highroad Well Lane where the property stands a short distance down on the right hand side of the road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bghx1024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brearley - Greens, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.