3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTurnpike Close, Ringmer, Lewes
- Three Bedroom End-of-Terrace House
- Private Residential Cul-de-Sac Location
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Separate Garage
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing Throughout
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Excellent Decorative Order
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this three bedroom end terraced family home in a private cul-de-sac in popular Ringmer village, featuring lounge, kitchen/diner, en-suite to master, two further bedrooms, bathroom, front & rear gardens and separate garage.
Fox & Sons are delighted to present this end-terraced family home situated in a private residential cul-de-sac in the desirable Sussex village of Ringmer. The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway leading through to the lounge and kitchen/dining room on the ground floor, master bedroom with en-suite, further bedroom and family bathroom to the first floor, third bedroom in the roof space, front and rear gardens and a separate garage. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Ringmer is located approximately 2 miles to the North-East of the county town of Lewes and offers the residents local amenities to include general store with Post Office, doctors and vets surgeries, various take aways, sports recreational facilities for football and cricket, primary and secondary schools, two gastro pubs and a regular and reliable bus service offering access to Uckfield and Tunbridge Wells in one direction and Lewes and Brighton in the other. The internationally known Glyndebourne Opera House is located roughly two miles away. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the spacious rooms and desirable location.
Predominantly laid to lawn with stock beds, plants and shrubs and concrete pathway to front door.
Entrance via UPVC double glazed door with decorative leaded glass panel insert, laminate flooring, radiator, power point and stairs ascending to first floor landing.
Lounge 14' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.18m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to front, radiator, power points and carpet flooring.
Dining Kitchen 15' 2" x 13' 5" max narrowing to 9' 1" ( 4.62m x 4.09m max narrowing to 2.77m )
Low voltage halogen downlighting, coving, double glazed window to rear and French door to rear overlooking rear garden. Fitted kitchen comprising range of wall and base level units with roll edge work surfaces extending to include 5 ring Smeg gas hob with extractor hood over, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps and tiled splash back, integrated Neff double oven, integrated fridge freezer, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, storage cupboard, recess with shelving overhead.
Ceiling lighting point, smoke alarm, storage cupboard with shelving, power points and carpet flooring. Door leading through to stairs ascending to second floor.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.23m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, radiator, power points and carpet flooring.
En Suite Shower Room 7' 9" x 3' 4" ( 2.36m x 1.02m )
Ceiling lighting point, obscured double glazed window to front. Three piece bathroom suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with storage cupboard below, tiled splash back, walk in shower cubicle folding glass door, Mira wall mounted electric shower with shower head and bracket and ceramic tiled to full height.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 10' 6" ( 2.41m x 3.20m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to rear, radiator, power point and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 15' 1" x 13' 9" ( 4.60m x 4.19m )
Head height restriction in places. Double glazed window to side with two Velux windows to roof, low voltage halogen downlighters, power points and carpet flooring.
Ceiling lighting point, obscured double glazed window to rear. Three piece bathroom suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with storage below, deep paneled bath, wall mounted Aqualisa thermostat shower with folding glass shower screen, ceramic tiling around shower area and chrome towel radiator.
Timber fence enclosed, predominantly laid to lawn with slab patio area, garden shed with felt roof and greenhouse.
Up & over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42310944.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.