3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBasford Court, Basford, Stoke-on-Trent
Sold STC £55,000
- 40% shared ownership
- Semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- UPVC double glazing
- Off road parking
Full description40% SHARED OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY! A delightful three bedroom semi-detached house, just over two years old, in the popular location of Basford. With generous plot and having benefits of UPVC double glazing, gas central heating with combi boiler and the bonus of off road parking. No upward chain.
Shared Ownership - We are offering for sale a 40% share of this property for the price of £55,000. Aspire Housing Association own the remaining 60% and rent of £180.36 per month, service charge of £6.49 per month and a sinking fund payment of £8.28 per month would be payable to Aspire Housing in respect of the portion they own.
Applicants must meet with the criteria for social housing as per Aspire and would have to submit an application to Aspire in the first instance. Once approved, a sale can be agreed.
Entrance Hall - Double glazed front door, radiator.
Guest Cloakroom - 1.748m x 1.396m (5'9" x 4'7") - UPVC double glazed window, radiator, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash-back, shaver socket, low level WC.
Open Plan Lounge/Diner - 5.743m max x 4.603m max (18'10" max x 15'1" max) - Full length UPVC double glazed window, UPVC double glazed external door, two radiators, built-in store cupboard, open plan also to kitchen.
Kitchen - 4.229m max x 1.946m max (13'11" max x 6'5" max) - UPVC double glazed window, radiator, stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, part tiled walls, excellent range of fitted wall and base units with worktops, extractor fan, space for cooker, space for fridge-freezer.
Stairs And Landing - Airing cupboard with wall mounted gas central heating combi boiler.
Bedroom One - 4.606m x 2.949m (15'1" x 9'8") - Two UPVC double glazed windows, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.687m max x 2.529m max (12'1" max x 8'4" max) - UPVC double glazed window, radiator, loft access.
Bedroom Three - 2.920m max x 2.424m max (9'7" max x 7'11" max) - UPVC double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bathroom - 2.110m x 1.697m (6'11" x 5'7") - UPVC double glazed window, radiator, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower above, part tiled walls, shaver socket, extractor fan.
Outside - To the front is a block paved driveway for parking and a garden. We are advised that there is additional parking available in a
'visitor parking area'.
To the rear is a generous garden laid mainly to lawn with paved patio, garden shed, compost bin and rain water storage tank.
N.B. - The following items are available by separate negotiation:
All floor coverings.
All blinds and curtains
Double bed, single bed, table and two chairs.
Leather settee, chair and footstool.
As the Sellers agent, we are not Surveyors or Conveyancing experts and as such we cannot and do not comment on the condition of the property or other issues relating to title or other legal issues that may affect this property, unless we have been made aware of such matters. Interested parties should employ their own professionals to make such enquiries before making any transactional decisions. We have not carried out a structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon for the purchase of carpets or any other fixtures or fittings. Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. The copyright of all details, photographs and floorplans remain the possession of bjb.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42314856.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26312552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butters John Bee, Newcastle Under Lyme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.