3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColborne Road, Didcot
Sold STC £300,000
- 1930's bay fronted extended three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Dual aspect light and airy lounge/dining room with feature fireplace
- Fully fitted kitchen with dual aspect, farm house country style units with side door
- Potential to extend further, subject to the usual planning consent/permission
- Wonderful, larger than average mature family rear garden with good side acces
- Desirable location to the west side of Didcot with good access to local amenities
- Offered for sale with no onward chain, viewings are highly recommended
Full descriptionThis well-appointed extended bay fronted 1930's three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a very sought after location on the west side of older Didcot town giving good access to many local amenities including Didcot town centre and Didcot Parkway mainline station. The property benefits from its nice family living accommodation and its very pleasant privately enclosed family rear garden. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42315441.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6819633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.