2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlythsford Road, Birmingham
Sold STC £190,000
- Two double bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Large rear garden
- Two reception rooms
- Recently decorated
- Close to local amenities
Idyllic two bedroom semi detachd property ready to move into, offering two reception rooms, kitche/diner, two double bedrooms and family shower room, large rear garden and off road parking. Viewing highly recommended.
This idyllic two bedroom semi detached property comprsies of; entrance hallway, lounge, dinig room, kitchen, two bedroom, family shower room, rear garden, off road parking. Viewing highly recommended.
Driveway providing off road parking and step up to double glazed door into:
Double glazed window to front elevation, stairs to first floor, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Reception Room One 13' 2" into bay x 12' 4" ( 4.01m into bay x 3.76m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, wall light point, central heating radiator and TV aerial.
Reception Room Two 17' 8" max into stairwell x 12' 3" max ( 5.38m max into stairwell x 3.73m max )
Double glazed patio doors, open fire place, central heating radiator and TV aerial.
Breakfast Kitchen 16' 6" max x 9' 5" max ( 5.03m max x 2.87m max )
L- shaped room, double glazed window to side elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, plumbing for washing machine and central heating radiator.
Loft access and doors off to:
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, tiled to splashback areas and heated towel rail.
Patio area with steps down to laid to lawn and wooden fence to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42315735.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.