3 bedroom farm house for saleCombs, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK23 9UT
- Beautifully Presented Farmhouse
- 50ft Grade II Stone Barn + Outbuildings
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Bespoke Hand Crafted Kitchen
- Breathtaking Panoramic Views
- Highly Sought After Location
- Gardens & Parking
A RARE OPPORTUNITY to acquire a CHARACTERFUL early 19th Century FARMHOUSE with BARN, standing in an ELEVATED POSITION and enjoying BREATHTAKING VIEWS over the Peak District countryside. Presented to a high standard by the current owners, with tasteful furnishings and fine quality fixtures and fittings, 'Spire Hollins Farm' must be viewed in order to fully appreciate the exquisite location and standard of accommodation on offer. The property also benefits from a substantial Grade II listed detached barn with hayloft along with further outbuildings and stables which could be used for a variety of uses. The farmhouse itself is beautifully presented throughout and retains many original features. There is a unique stunning arched entrance hall, two bright reception rooms both with far reaching views, sun room, a bespoke hand crafted dining kitchen, utility room and three bedrooms, one with en-suite, in addition to the contemporary family bathroom. The property is located in the tranquil village of Combs with its own village school and local thriving public house 'The Beehive'. Neighbouring towns of Chapel-en-le-Frith and Whaley Bridge are close by offering all amenities and transport links to towns and cities further afield.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 348368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutherland Reay, Chapel-en-le-Frith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.