4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFrobisher Way, Gravesend, Kent, DA12
- Fabulous extended semi detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Central heating/double glazing
- Attractive decor and flooring throughout
- Excellent parking facilities
- Open aspect gardens
- Close to local schools
Guide Price: £350,000 to £375,000
A most attractive and extended semi detached family home, which is situated on a highly sought after development.
Located within 2.6 miles of Gravesend Town Centre, which offers a comprehensive range of shopping, schooling and social amenities, together with a high speed rail service into London St Pancras in 25 minutes, alternatively Ebbsfleet International Station is within 4.5 miles and offers further excellent rail services.
The property offers generous and extremely well appointed accommodation throughout, therefore viewing is highly recommended, as we believe potential purchasers will be delighted with the overall presentation of this superb house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42316932.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA160429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.