4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSchool Lane, Baslow, Bakewell
- *** GUIDE PRICE £500,000 - £550,000 ***
- Unique four storey period residence with balcony
- Easily managed gardens, timber storage shed and off road parking
- Close to local shops, amenities and primary school
- Flexible family living accommodation
- Peak Park setting
- Lady Manners school catchment
A unique, generously proportioned four bedroom stone built period residence with balcony enjoying picturesque views, easily managed gardens and off road parking. The property occupies a peaceful backwater setting in the highly sought after village of Baslow close to local shops and amenities.
A unique, generously proportioned four bedroom stone built period residence with balcony enjoying picturesque views, easily managed gardens and off road parking. The property occupies a peaceful backwater setting in the highly sought after village of Baslow close to local shops, primary school and country inns within Lady Manners school catchment. Situated in the heart of the Peak District National Park on the edge of the Chatsworth Country Estate within easy commutable distance of Sheffield, Chesterfield and Manchester. Retaining charm, character and original features alongside high quality fittings, the property offers flexible living accommodation and is set over four floors.
A timber entrance door with leaded light opens into the lobby with stone flagged floor.
A spacious hall/ reception room with double glazed curved window with seat beneath, exposed rustic brick walling, understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Dining Hall 12' 1" x 19' 8" plus door recess & staircase ( 3.68m x 5.99m plus door recess & staircase )
A charming reception room with side aspect double glazed window with seat beneath and a rustic brick fireplace and hearth houses a multi fuel stove. Two radiators and a staircase leads to the first floor.
Utility Room 11' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.92m )
Comprising base units with counter top, space for appliances and stone flagged floor.
Housing the water tanks and boiler.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Comprising shower enclosure with curved glazed screen, contemporary wash hand basin set on counter top with storage drawer beneath and low flush WC. With ladder style heated towel rail, double glazed window, extractor fan and stone flagged floor.
First Floor Landing
A staircase continues to the second floor, radiator and a further entrance door leading to the balcony with stone steps descending.
Study 10' 8" x 10' 9" narrowing to 8' 6" maximum measurements ( 3.25m x 3.28m narrowing to 2.59m maximum measurements )
A fitted study with a comprehensive range of built in furniture including storage and display cupboards and desk. With rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Sitting Room 21' 2" x 14' 4" into the recess narrowing to 11' 4" ( 6.45m x 4.37m into the recess narrowing to 3.45m )
A spacious dual aspect reception room with front and side aspect double glazed windows and a stone fireplace and hearth houses a multi fuel stove. With two radiators, television point, glazed panel overlooking the kitchen and a further stone fireplace.
Breakfast Kitchen 21' 4" x 10' 1" ( 6.50m x 3.07m )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with one and a half bowl resin sink set in granite work surface with tiled splashback. The integrated appliances include washing machine, fridge freezer, gas five ring Rangemaster Range with double oven and grill and space for dishwasher. A peninsular breakfast bar with space for seating beneath, dressed radiators, side and rear aspect double glazed windows, tiled floor and an entrance door leading to the rear seating terrace.
Second Floor Landing
With built in storage cupboards, radiator and a staircase continues to the third floor.
Bedroom 11' 3" x 11' 1" not including wardrobes ( 3.43m x 3.38m not including wardrobes )
A double bedroom with side aspect double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes providing hanging rail and storage.
Bedroom 12' x 9' 5" not including wardrobes ( 3.66m x 2.87m not including wardrobes )
A dual aspect double bedroom with full length built in wardrobes providing hanging rail and storage, radiator and front and side aspect double glazed windows.
Comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, overhead shower and glazed screen, wash hand basin with storage unit beneath and low flush WC. With tiled walls, column radiator with heated towel rail and rear aspect double glazed opaque window.
Comprising shower enclosure with glazed screen, wash hand basin set in counter top with storage cupboard beneath and low flush WC. With wall mounted storage cupboard, heated towel rail and extractor fan and tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom 10' 4" x 6' 6" not including wardrobes ( 3.15m x 1.98m not including wardrobes )
A bedroom with full length built in wardrobes, rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Third Floor Landing
With wooden balustrade.
Bedroom 12' 1" x 10' 8" plus door recess ( 3.68m x 3.25m plus door recess )
(not full head height)
A double bedroom with Velux window with integral sun blind, built in storage and radiator.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached via a lane leading to the adjacent off road parking for two vehicles, walled courtyard with bin store and timber storage shed. A stone balcony with wrought iron railings is accessed from gated stone steps. To the rear of the property is an enclosed sheltered courtyard with seating terrace, climbing plants and a stable style door leads out onto the lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42318381.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.