2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEriswell Drive, Lakenheath, Brandon
Sold STC £187,500
- Detached bungalow, well presented throughout
- Enjoying a corner position
- Two bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating
- Ample parking, garage and garden
Situated on a corner plot, this well presented bungalow provides a good sized living room with a feature fireplace, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, parking and garden.
This detached impressive bungalow sits on a corner position and benefits from a block paved driveway providing parking for two vehicles as well as access into the single garage. The property also has a good sized fully fitted kitchen, living room with feature fireplace and two good sized bedrooms. The property is offered for sale in good order throughout and would be an ideal opportunity for someone wishing to enjoy spacious living on one level.
The Property Comprises
With tiled flooring, a full length coats cupboard and a built in airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder, access into the insulated loft space, radiator.
Living Room 16' 5" x 12' ( 5.00m x 3.66m )
With a feature fireplace with an inset electric coal effect fire with wooden mantle and surround and a marble insert and hearth, radiator, TV point.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.10m )
Providing a full range of wall and base level units with a wall mounted oil fired central heating boiler, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, built in single oven with a four ring hob and extractor hood over, a built in fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, door to:
This enjoys a south facing aspect and is a lovely place to relax and a utility area has been created in one corner for convenience and provides plumbing for a dishwasher and space for an additional fridge or freezer. The flooring is tiled and doors lead out onto the rear garden.
Bedroom One 13' max x 9' 8" ( 3.96m max x 2.95m )
With a range of built in wardrobes and integrated drawers with additional cupboards over the bed area, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.90m )
Providing a double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, fully tiled walls and floor, radiator.
As previously mentioned the property enjoys a corner position and benefits from a block paved driveway which provides parking for approximately two vehicles, with access into the single garage. To the rear of the property the gardens have been designed for low maintenance. There is a side access onto the driveway and the garden has been designed as a patio style courtyard garden with raised borders for flowers and spaces for pots. The oil tank has been screened by fencing and there is a built in timed water sprinkler for convenience.
Garage 17' 2" x 9' 3" ( 5.23m x 2.82m )
The garage is of generous proportions and provides power and light, up and over door and additional loft space storage.
On entering Lakenheath from the Eriswell Road, continue towards Lakenheath High Street and Eriswell Drive can then be found as a turning on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42318501.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.