4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThorpegate Estate, Badsworth, PONTEFRACT
Sold STC £185,000
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Excellent Cul De Sac Location
- Well Appointed Throughout
- Ground Floor Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Private Garden And Garage
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Four Bedroom Semi Detached House in an excellent cul de sac location. Having private garden to the rear and views over the fields with a superb secure workshop garage. There are four good size bedroom with ground floor master bed having ensuite. Well appointed throughout .
Fantastic spacious four bedroom semi detached house in the highly sought after area of Badsworth. In a cul de sac location and with views over the fields to the rear this property. Needs to be viewed to be appreciated. Benefiting from an extension to the rear with ground floor master bedroom and ensuite. Two reception rooms and spacious kitchen make up the ground floor. To the first floor there are three further bedrooms and main house bathroom. Externally to the from there is off street parking and lawned garden with access to the rear garden down the side of the property. Rear garden can also be accessed from the green area to the rear and has paved patio area and lawn with superb secure workshop/garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
Fantastic spacious four bedroom semi detached house in the highly sought after area of Badsworth. In a cul de sac location and with views over the fields to the rear this property needs to be viewed to be appreciated. Benefiting from an extension to the rear with ground floor master bedroom and ensuite. Two reception rooms and spacious kitchen make up the ground floor. To the first floor there are 3 further bedrooms and main house bathroom. Externally to the from there is off street parking and lawned garden with access to the rear garden down the side of the property. Rear garden can also be access from the green area to the rear and has paved patio area and lawn with superb secure workshop/garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
Doubled glazed door to the front with a double glazed window and benefiting from a centrally heated radiator.
Lounge 17' 4" max x 12' 3" max ( 5.28m max x 3.73m max )
Beautiful lounge brimming with character with a double glazed window to the front overlooking the front garden and into the cul de sac itself. There are also double glazed french patio doors, with views into and beyond the rear garden. The lounge also boasts wall lights, ceiling coving, an extravagant fireplace with an oak surround, central heated radiator, telephone and television points.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.72m )
Spacious dining room with a double glazed window to the front, ceiling coving and central heated radiator
Kitchen 14' 3" x 7' 10" ( 4.34m x 2.39m )
Traditional fitted kitchen, with both wall and base units, double glazed window to the rear, a single bowl Belfast style sink, with real wooden work surfaces, an electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood, space for both fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, splash back tiles and two central heated radiators. The kitchen opens to a side entrance hallway with a double glazed door to the front and a double glazed door leading out to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' 6" ( 4.06m x 3.20m )
Bedroom one is situated on the ground floor and is ideal for a potential granny flat or teenage den.It has two double glazed windows to the side and a view over the rear garden, with a central heated radiator and a door leading through to an en suite.
Superb en suite with a tiled floor, a three piece suite compromising of a bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, W.C. There is also an extractor fan, a double glazed window to the side and a central heated radiator
Stairs leading from the hallway with a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" plus recess x 15' 8" max ( 2.87m plus recess x 4.78m max )
Good sized second bedroom with double glazed windows to the front, a central heated radiator, a telephone point and over stair storage.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the rear, ceiling coving and a central heated radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' max x 10' 11" max ( 3.66m max x 3.33m max )
A front bedroom with ceiling coving, a doubled glazed window to the front, central heated radiator and television point.
Spacious bathroom with a three piece suite comprising of a bath, shower, W.C and wash hand basin, there is a double glazed window to the rear, central heated radiator, part tiling, an airing cupboard and access to loft.
Lawned front garden with parking and path leading to front door. The spacious and beautiful rear garden, is lawned with a paved area, great for a family, with gated rear access and a fenced boundary.
Extremely spacious single garage with both power and light with up & over roller doors, a double glazed window to the side, There is also off street parking with special permission from the council to park at the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42318504.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON109038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.