4 bedroom detached house for saleBradshaw View, BD13
Sold STC £250,000
- Four double bedroom detached house
- Excellent cul-de-sac location
- Ideal for the family purchaser
- Early viewing recommended
Located at the very end of this quiet cul-de-sac and occupying an enviable corner plot, this four double bedroom detached house enjoys magnificent rural views to the side and would be particularly suited to the family purchaser. Having been extended into the garage and with an added conservatory to the rear, the property is very well presented throughout and would really benefit from an internal viewing.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, WC/cloakroom, lounge, large dining room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen and separate utility room. There is a first floor landing leading to four double bedrooms with en-suite to the master and a family bathroom. Outside, there is ample parking to the front via the substantial block paved area and an enclosed garden to the rear.
The property butts onto farmland to the side and so, due to the position and quality of this property a level of haste is advised!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 55BV. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Queensbury, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.