2 bedroom maisonette for saleCross Road, Southampton
Sold STC £149,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE WITH RIVER VIEWS
- 2 BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE, KITCHEN
- FRONT AND BACK COMMUNAL GARDENS
- RESIDENTS PARKING
WELL PRESENTED 2 bedroom first floor maisonette comprising of lounge, kitchen, bathroom, front and back COMMUNAL GARDENS, residents parking and RIVER VIEWS.
With STUNNING RIVER VIEWS we are delighted to present to the market this WELL PRESENTED 2 bedroom first floor maisonette comprising of lounge, kitchen, bathroom, shared front and rear gardens, residents parking. The property is located close to all local amenities, good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston, Southampton City Centre and easy access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Southampton Airport and Parkway Railway Station. An early internal viewing is recommended.
Pathway leading to steps up to private front door entrance entering into:
Window to side elevation, radiator, stairs up to:
First Floor Landing
Lounge 14' into bay x 12' 11" into recess ( 4.27m into bay x 3.94m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, tv point, power points, brick fire place.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 7' ( 3.23m x 2.13m )
Fitted with a range of eye and base level units, double glazed window to rear elevation, one and a half bowl sink and draining, space and plumbing for washing machine, Worcester central heating boiler, wood laminate finish to flooring, gas oven and hob,
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 10' 11" into recess ( 4.24m x 3.33m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, tv point, power points.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 9' 6" into recess ( 2.95m x 2.90m into recess )
Double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, power points.
Double glazed window to front elevation, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail, full tiling to walls, wood effect lino flooring.
Shared parking, shared front and rear gardens, rear garden providing patio area, lawn area with mature flowers and shrubs, garden shed.
Lease: 71 years
Ground Rent: £50 per year
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT105897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.