7 bedroom detached house for salePlough Hill, Potterhanworth, LINCOLN
Fixed Price £599,950
- 0.6 Acre Plot
- Spacious/Versatile Accommodation
- Two Bedroom Bungalow Annex
- Two Commercial Workshops
A Partially stone built and attractive seven bedroom detached family home occupying approximately 0.6 of an acre in a rural situation within the popular village of Potterhanworth. An internal inspection is a must to fully appreciate the versatile accommodation offered for sale.
A partially stone built and attractive seven bedroom detached family home occupying approximately 0.6 of an acre in a rural situation within the popular village of Potterhanworth. An internal inspection is a must to fully appreciate the versatile accommodation offered for sale. Internally the accommodation comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, rear porch, conservatory, ground floor bathroom, three ground floor bedrooms, a first floor sitting room attached to the master suite and two further bedrooms with a further family bathroom. Externally there is a two bedroom bungalow annex, two high clearance workshop units with office space. The property stands on a mature plot with open views over the countryside. There is a wealth of scope and potential for this desirable location.
Situated on the front of the property and being of stone and double glazed construction with a radiator, tiled flooring and a door giving access to:-
With radiator, a built-in storage cupboard and a staircase rising to the first floor.
Having a window to the side aspect, French doors opening into the conservatory, a deep chimney breast with opening that houses a cast iron multi-fuel stove. To one side of the chimney is a raised entertainment plinth with a bar to the other side.
Having a high pitched ceiling to the galleried landing, a radiator, laminate flooring and a glazed door and side panel from the lounge.
Located to the rear of the property and having a window and door to rear aspect, a range of base and eye level units, tiling to splashbacks, a radiator, an inset sink unit and a built-in oven, hob and an extractor hood.
Having plumbing and space for an automatic washing machine and an extractor fan.
With dual aspect windows and a door to the rear aspect.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Having ceramic flooring to walls and floor, a skylight window, spotlighting, a radiator and a four piece white suite comprising a corner shower enclosure with mains shower, a bath with tiled surround, wash basin and a WC.
Having radiator and a window overlooking the gardens.
Having radiator and a window overlooking the gardens.
With windows to both front and side aspects and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Approached via stairs from the entrance hall and having a galleried aspect that is open above the dining room and has two spotlight fittings. A door gives access to a long store/boiler room with a skylight window and a wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
With a side facing window, a radiator and a door to:-
Having windows to both front and side aspects, a radiator and range of fitted wardrobes.
With a pitched, sloping ceiling, a radiator and glazed double doors to the balcony.
With a window to the rear aspect, a radiator, tiling to splashbacks and a three piece white suite of a wash basin, panelled bath with mixer shower over and a WC.
Bungalow Annexe Accommodation
Having a door to the front aspect, a radiator and access to:-
With a radiator, a window to the front aspect and an opening to:
With a window to the rear aspect overlooking open fields. Kitchen units yet to be installed.
With a window to the side aspect and a radiator.
With a window to the front aspect and a radiator.
With a window to the rear aspect, a radiator and a three piece white suite comprising a wash basin, a panelled bath and a WC.
Workshop & Office Space
Block and stone built premises rated for light commercial use and comprising: Reception Area, 10' x 6'9'', Office, 11'10'' x 10'. Workshop 1, Approx 63' x 20' and Workshop 2, Approx 53' x 20'. Both of the workshops have high clearance roller shutter doors to the rear of the building.
The property stands on a mature plot with views over open countryside and has a sliding Wrought Iron entrance gate that leads onto a substantial driveway, providing turning space and parking for numerous vehicles. Attached to the bungalow is a double garage. The gardens are located to the side of the property and are landscaped with lawns, a large ornamental pond, feature beds and mature hedge boundaries.
Having an electrically operated roller door, light and power supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42321042.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR108301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.