1 bedroom apartment for saleSeagull Lane Ross Apartment Canary Wharf, London
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Tenure: Leasehold
Large modern one Bedroom Apartment with a Study area, 24-hour security, gymnasium and panoramic views of Canary Wharf.
- Very spacious i.e. 750 sq.
- Open plan hall way with study area
- Directly opposite Royal Victoria Dock DLR and 3 stops form Canary Wharf Jubilee line station.
- An ideal property for working professionals of Canary Wharf and City of London.
- Stylish open-plan kitchen fully equipted with Built-in appliances and cabinets.
- Dark tan wood worktops with a stainless steel finishes
- Double bedroom
- Large floor to ceiling windows
- Modern Bathroom with gloss white fittings and Black graphite floor tiles
- Amazing views
- Gym, 24-hour concierge and Parking.
- 1 minute to the Dockside, Tesco's, Crown Plaza Hotel and many Restaurants and Bars close by.
This stunning open plan (750 sq. ft.) property is situated a few minutes from the Dock side, and was originally designed as a Two bedroom dwelling, however the developers decided to create a spacious One bedroom apartment making this one of the largest apartments in the development.
This apartment has been newly decorated and kept to a high standard which boasts floor to celling windows with panoramic views of the Canary Wharf Skyline.
Walking distance to the DLR so perfect for commuting to the City and Central London.
Extra benifits of catching the Emirates Cable Car to the 02 in Greenwich for a night out.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Ricardo345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX Exclusive, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.