Studio flat for saleRoyal Mint Gardens, Tower Hill, E1
- Off-plan opportunity completing 2019
- Designed by internationally renowned architect Farrells
- Bespoke kitchen units with composite stone worktops
- Integrated high-specification appliances
- 24 hour residents concierge service
- Fully equipped residents gymnasium, heated pool and Jacuzzi
- Residents lounge, games room and cinema
- Built around landscaped courtyards and roof terraces
Offering fantastic views across London, this stunning second floor studio apartment boasts contemporary interiors with luxury fixtures and fittings throughout.
Located close to the River Thames and fast paced energy of the City's Square Mile, this panoramic viewpoint encapsulates the true spirit of a city which has evolved through centuries of history.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 982946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.