Land for saleHolt, Wrexham
Sale by Tender
- 2.8 acres (1.1 hectares)
- Prime residential development opportunity in the popular village of Holt
- Outline planning approval for up to 24 dwellings; outline planning approval reference P/2013/0823
- Readily accessible level site
- Signed Section 106 Agreement
- No requirement for affordable housing
- In total approximately 2.8 acres
- For Sale by Informal Tender to be submitted by Wednesday 10 August 2016
An exclusive residential development opportunity with outline planning approval for up to 24 dwellings. In total approximately 2.8 acres. For Sale by Informal Tender.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42324444.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS150354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.