2 bedroom flat for saleIngrebourne Apartments, 5 Central Avenue, Fulham Riverside, London, SW6
- Stunning riverside location
- Bespoke German designed kitchen
- Large Entertaining space
- Boasts Panoramic views
- Comfort cooling/heating systems
- 24 hour concierge and secure car space
- State of the art appliances with manufacturer's guarantee
- Short walk to Chelsea and the Kings Road
- Offered to the market with no chain
- Five year CBRE Homebuyers Guarantee
James Pendleton are pleased to introduce a stunning two bedroom, two bathroom Fulham Riverside property finished to the highest of standards. A clean, contemporary apartment featuring an open plan reception and kitchen room which boasts integrated Siemens appliances and a wine cooler, as well as a built-in sound system that can be found in the ceilings of the bedroom and kitchen/reception, compatible for use with both television and Hi-Fi. Television, internet and sound system access points have been prepared by the developers.
Both of the bedrooms offer ample built-in storage as well as space for additional furniture. Similar to the reception space; the master bedroom has large windows giving a light and airy feel. The family and master en-suite bathrooms are tastefully finished in a neutral décor alongside contemporary fittings that are in keeping with the rest of the interior.
The private balcony offers ample space for entertaining and stunning views. Throughout the apartment state of the art Comfort Cooling systems are present.
The property further benefits from a secure entry phone to the flat, a 24 hour concierge, and exquisite communal areas which have been finished in granite. Fulham Riverside's location allows residents to walk to Chelsea and is also an ideal location for Wandsworth Bridge Road with its abundance of boutiques, furniture shops, vibrant bars and restaurants being only moments away. Imperial Wharf is also a short walk away, and Wandsworth Town mainline station with its links to Clapham Junction and Waterloo. Numerous bus routes operate on Townmead Road and Wandsworth Bridge Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42324468.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FPG160050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea & Riverside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.