2 bedroom apartment for saleIngrebourne Apartments, 5 Central Ave, Fulham Riverside, London, SW6
- Brand new apartment set on a stunning riverside location
- Modern open plan living space
- State of the art appliances with manufacturer's guarantee
- Two generously proportioned double bedrooms
- Two immaculately finished bathrooms
- Private balcony
- Allocated parking space
- Comfort cooling/heating systems 24 hour concierge
- All fixtures and fittings included
- Short walk to Chelsea and Wandsworth Bridge Road
James Pendleton are thrilled to introduce to the market another of the stunning Fulham Riverside development by Barratt Homes. The property boasts two generously proportioned double bedrooms, two immaculately finished bathrooms and a modern open plan living space.
The interior of the apartment is brand new and finished to the highest of standards. The clean, contemporary kitchen spans the entire width of the open plan reception room and has integrated Siemens appliances and a wine cooler, as well as a built-in sound system that can be found in the ceilings of the bedroom and kitchen/reception, compatible for use with both television and Hi-Fi. Television, internet and sound system access points have been prepared by the developers. Throughout the apartment state of the art Comfort Cooling systems are present. The private balcony offers ample space for entertaining and stunning views of the River. Both the family and master en-suite bathrooms are tastefully finished in a neutral décor alongside contemporary fittings that are in keeping with the rest of the interior. Similar to the reception space; the master bedroom has large windows giving a light and airy feel. The property further benefits from a secure entry phone to the flat, a 24 hour concierge, and exquisite communal areas which have been finished in granite. The apartment is offered for sale to include allocated parking and all fixtures and fittings.
Fulham Riverside's location allows residents to walk to Chelsea and is also an ideal location for Wandsworth Bridge Road with its abundance of boutiques, furniture shops, vibrant bars and restaurants being only moments away. Imperial Wharf is also a short walk away, and Wandsworth Town mainline station with its links to Clapham Junction and Waterloo. Numerous bus routes operate on Townmead Road and Wandsworth Bridge Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42324570.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY140352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea & Riverside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.