4 bedroom detached house for saleNewton Gardens, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Sold STC £239,950
- Spacious four bedroom detached property
- Ideal family sized accommodation
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Set into a good size plot with lawned garden
- Tarmac driveway & integral single garage
- PVCu double-glazed & gas central heating
- Large conservatory extension
- EPC Rating : C
This four bedroom detached property is pleasantly positioned in the head of this cul-de-sac on this little known development within walking distance of Wakefield city centre and benefitting from excellent transport links to both Leeds or Wakefield and perhaps further afield via the nearby M1 Motorway network. Situated in Newton Hill, the property is well within reach of a range of local schools and amenities whilst the internal accommodation comprises entrance hall with stairs rising to a first floor landing, lounge with bay window, double doors lead into a dining room, conservatory extension, shaker-style kitchen, utility room, guest WC, first floor landing, four double bedrooms including a master with en-suite and a half-tiled family bathroom housing a three piece suite comprising pedestal hand washbasin, low flush WC and panelled bath. A tarmac single tandem driveway provides off-road parking for two vehicles and leading up to an integral single garage. The remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn, whilst a timber access gate leads round to the rear garden which is of a good size all laid to lawn and enclosed by timber fencing offering a high degree of privacy. The house is heated throughout via a gas central heating system and fitted with PVCu double-glazed windows throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42326610.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK160304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.