2 bedroom terraced house for saleGLEBE ROAD, CLEETHORPES
Withdrawn from Market £113,500
- Beautifully presented two double bedroom mid terrace house
- Highly popular and sought after location only a short stroll of St Peters Avenue
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Porch, hallway, tastefully decorated lounge and dining room, fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms and a well proportioned bathroom to the first floor
- Well kept and managed front and rear gardens, with the rear enjoying a sunny aspect
- Viewing is highly advised on this lovely home
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE!! **
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this superbly presented two double bedroom mid terrace house found within this highly regarded location behind St Peters Church and therefore a one minute stroll of Cleethorpes seafront and St Peters Avenue and the many shops and facilities that it has to offer. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing this lovely property briefly comprises entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, good sized kitchen, landing, well proportioned bathroom and two double bedrooms. Low maintenance gardens with the rear enjoying a sunny aspect. Viewing is highly advised on this lovely home which will suit a variety of buyers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 555888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.