3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTownend Avenue, Aston, SHEFFIELD
Offers in Region of £159,950
- Three bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Attractive rear garden
- Popular residential area
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this three bedroom semi-detached family home with attractive rear garden, driveway and garage.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this three bedroom semi-detached family home with attractive rear garden, driveway and garage. This property offers generously proportioned living accommodation enjoying many contemporary features including an impressive fitted kitchen, dining room, lounge, spacious entrance hall providing access to first floor landing, master bedroom, further two good sized bedrooms and stylish shower room.
With gas central heating radiator, beautiful under stairs storage cupboard, laminate style flooring and oak spindle balustrade staircase to first floor landing.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 6' 11" ( 3.56m x 2.11m )
An impressive fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units incorporating work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, splashback tiling, electric double oven with extractor above, space for appliances, ceramic tiled flooring, door to garage, heated towel rail and double glazed window.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.95m )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' 7" plus bay x 10' 11" max ( 3.53m plus bay x 3.33m max )
With double glazed bay window and gas central heating radiator. The focal point in the lounge has to be the feature Cornish slate chimney breast housing the gas fire.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window and loft access.
Master Bedroom 14' 9" into bay x 9' 11" ( 4.50m into bay x 3.02m )
With double glazed bay window, gas central heating radiator, built in wardrobes, dressing table and drawers.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.46m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, built in wardrobes, dressing table and bedside cabinets.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.16m x 2.26m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and useful storage cupboard.
Suite comprises shower enclosure, vanity sink unit, w/c, complementary tiling, heated towel rail and double glazed window.
To the rear of the property the garden enjoys a useful out building, paved patio area incorporating a chipping area with a variety of mature plants and shrubs, lilac tree and water feature. To the front of the property the driveway provides access to the garage with power, lighting and access to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42335034.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK108898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.