4 bedroom terraced house for saleEnsworth Road, Liverpool
Guide Price £260,000
- Four Bedroomed Mid Terrace Property in Sought After Location
- Running Directly Between Allerton Road and Menlove Avenue
- Recently Upgraded to Provide Modern Contemporary Finish with Many Original Features
- Attractive Bright Lounge through Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Luxury Dining Kitchen
- Lovely Family Bathroom
- Internal Inspection Strongly Recommended to Appreciate Property and Location
- GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £270,000
The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, hall,attractive lounge and dining room, modern contemporary dining kitchen. To the first floor are four bedrooms and family bathroom.The property has been recently upgraded and an internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate.
GUIDE PRICE £260,000-£270,000. Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer For Sale this four bedroomed mid terraced property located in a highly sought after location running directly between Allerton Road and Menlove avenue. The property therefore provides direct access to the wealth of amenities available on Allerton Road which includes a varied a assortment of local bars, restaurants and both superstore and independent retailers. Local parks including Sefton and greenbank are also close by. This property offers spacious and well planned accommodation which has been recently upgraded to a very high standard, and provides a stunning contemporary finish yet retains a wealth of original features .An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate this lovely property and its desirable location.
Door to the front, tiled flooring.
Door to the front, radiator, wood flooring.
Lounge Through Dining Room 28' 10" x 13' 7" ( 8.79m x 4.14m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, feature fire place, wood flooring, french doors to the rear.
Dining Kitchen 25' 4" x 8' 10" ( 7.72m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating ceramic sink, oven. hob with cooker hood over, radiator, down lights, tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 12' 10" ( 4.67m x 3.91m )
Single glazed bay window to the front, radiator, door to dressing room area.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.67m x 2.49m )
Single glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 8' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.69m )
Single glazed window front radiator.
Single glazed window to rear, radiator, bath, shower cubicle, low level W.C, fully tiled walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42337407.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.