4 bedroom bungalow for saleCarlton Grove, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £600,000
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- Enviable Location
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Re-Fitted En Suite
- Immaculate Condition
NO UPPER CHAIN!!! EXCEPTIONAL CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION!!! DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE!!! RE-FITTED EN SUITE!!! Rarely available chalet bungalow situated in one of the towns best locations boasting ample living accommodation and presented in IMMACULATE condition throughout.
NO UPPER CHAIN!!! EXCEPTIONAL CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION!!! DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE!!! RE-FITTED EN SUITE!!! Rarely available chalet bungalow situated in one of the town's best locations boasting ample living accommodation and presented in IMMACULATE condition throughout. The property is comprised of: entrance hall, lounge, bedroom three/study, master bedroom with re-fitted en suite, re-fitted kitchen/diner great for entertaining and the family, conservatory, utility area and door leading through to a 31ft long garage/workshop. On the first floor landing there are two further double bedrooms with re-fitted Jack and Jill style en suite. Outside are wonderful gardens to both front and rear with driveway providing off road parking for several cars leading to double length garage. MUST BE VIEWED!
Double glazed door to the front, doors to the lounge, kitchen/diner, bedroom 1, bedroom 4/study and bathroom, stairs to the first floor landing. Radiator, telephone point, solid wood flooring.
Lounge 16' 4" x 14' 9" max ( 4.98m x 4.50m max )
Double glazed window to the front. TV point, log burner, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 21' 11" max x 13' 8" max ( 6.68m max x 4.17m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, French doors to the garden, door to the utility room. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and centre island. 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer, space for range cooker, electric cooker point, cooker hood, space for washing machine, integrated fridge. Cupboard housing central heating boiler. Radiator. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring. Opens into conservatory.
Door to the garage, door to the front. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled flooring.
Conservatory 13' x 9' 2" ( 3.96m x 2.79m )
Of UPVc construction with double glazed windows to the rear and side, French doors to the garden. Lighting, radiator. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 20' 8" plus recess x 10' 11" ( 6.30m plus recess x 3.33m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear, door to the en suite. Telephone and TV point, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. Shower cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity unit, WC, shaver point, heated towel rail. Fully tiled.
Bedroom 4/ Study 11' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front. Telephone point, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. Bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail. Tall storage cupboard. Fully tiled.
First Floor Landing
Stairs up from the entrance hall. Doors to bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and Jack and Jill shower room. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 13' 2" ( 4.11m x 4.01m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear, door to Jack and Jill shower room. TV point, radiator. Built-in eaves wardrobe. Access to boarded eaves storage with light.
Jack And Jill Shower Room
Double glazed window to the rear. Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point, radiator. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Bedroom 3 17' 10" max x 8' 5" ( 5.44m max x 2.57m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear. Wood laminate flooring, radiator. Built-in eaves wardrobe. Access to boarded eaves storage with light.
Mainly block paved to provide off road parking for several cars leading to a double length garage. The remainder has flowers and shrubs creating an attractive frontage.
Beautifully presented and well established rear garden with an abundance of flowers and shrubs. Raised flower beds, gated side access and door into the double length garage. Potting shed with power and light. Perfect for the keen gardener.
Double Length Garage 31' 1" x 12' 11" max ( 9.47m x 3.94m max )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear, door to rear, UPVc double doors to the front, door to the utility room. Power, light, sink and drainer, radiator. Tiled flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42337413.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ103882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.