3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWordsworth Close, Peterborough
- Three Bedrooms
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- No Forward Chain
- Garage and Gardens
NO FORWARD CHAIN and close to local shops, services and amenities. This THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME has a well maintained rear garden, ample off road parking and garage.
This EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOME is being offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN in the popular location of Wordsworth Close in Walton and comprises EXTENDED DINING ROOM, SEPARATE LOUNGE, CONSERVATORY, LARGE KITCHEN, THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS and FAMILY BATHROOM. Outside is an ENCLOSED WELL MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN and OFF ROAD PARKING and GARAGE.
Stairs to the first floor and landing.
Lounge 11' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Feature fireplace set in surround
Extended Dining Room 21' 1" x 9' 5" ( 6.43m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect. TV point, power points.
Conservatory 10' x 9' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.87m )
Half brick and uPVC double glazed construction, double glazed door to the rear garden.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 7' 3" ( 3.86m x 2.21m )
Two double glazed windows to the side aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, sink with drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, cooker point.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 8' 11" excluding wardrobe ( 3.28m x 2.72m excluding wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator,
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Bathroom 7' 4" x 6' 1" ( 2.24m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and a WC.
The low maintenance rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing and is laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, a patio area, a driveway to the side provides ample off road parking leading to the single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42337419.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.