1 bedroom flat for saleStockwell Park Walk, Stockwell Road, Brixton, SW9
- Beautifully bright and contemporary
- Two huge hallway storage cupboards
- Reception room with access to the winter garden
- Integrated kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine
- Ample space for dining and an integrated fridge/freezer
- Large bedroom with dual aspect windows and fitted wardrobes
- Sleek bathroom with heated towel rail
- Well kept communal hallways and gardens
Centrally located within Brixton this fabulous first floor one bedroom flat comes complete with a lovely winter garden, contemporary fixtures and fittings, underfloor heating throughout and integrated sound.
This secure development is situated 0.2 miles from Brixton Station which provides a direct route to Victoria, and 0.5 miles from Stockwell Underground Station offering Northern and Victoria Line links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 985272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Brixton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.