3 bedroom maisonette for saleBrackenbury GardensLondon W6
- 2/3 double bedrooms
- En suite bathroom
- Refitted shower room
- Wide 17' 10" reception room
- Kitchen open plan
- Reception 2 / bed 3
- Flat roof area (not demised)
- Raised ground entrance with spacious landing
- Close to Ravenscourt Park, good schools and tubes
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A light and airy upper maisonette within a select Brackenbury cul-de-sac, arranged over the top two floors of this attractive Victorian building. The property has a wonderful 18' full width reception/kitchen facing south, with versatile master bedroom with en suite bathroom / or second reception room behind - a sash window allows access to a flat roof area (not demised) from here. There are two further double bedrooms at loft level and a newly fitted shower room.
Brackenbury Gardens is a rare cul-de-sac, and is thus favoured by families and is one of the Village's most quiet and desirable streets with a strong neighbourhood community. Excellent local schools are close by, as are Ravenscourt Park and Goldhawk Road tube, as well as the transport hubs of Hammersmith Broadway and Westfield.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42339529.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PW000079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philip Wooller, Shepherd's Bush & Hammersmith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.