3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFirbeck Crescent, Langold, Worksop
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £110,000
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- DINING ROOM
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- DOUBLE GLAZING
GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £110,000
This property is perfect for first time buyers and investors occupying a generous plot and family living accommodation with driveway and car port
This property occupies a generous corner plot with scope for FURTHER IMPROVEMENT ideal for first time buyers or investors!!
The property briefly comprises: kitchen/diner, lounge, downstairs wc, three bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, driveway, carport, gas central heating and double glazing.
Being close to all commuter links and local amenities in the popular village of Langold.
GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £110,000
Entrance via front upvc door leading into entrance hall with laminate flooring, radiator and access to staircase
With low flush wc, wash hand basin, shower cubicle withshower, radiator, tiled floor and front facing obscure double glazed window
Having a range of wall and base units with worktop over, stainless steel sink with drainer, free standing oven and hob, front and rear facing double glazed windows and upvc door leading outside
Lounge 10' 10" to side of chimney x 16' 2" into recess ( 3.30m to side of chimney x 4.93m into recess )
Having gas fire with white surround and marble effect hearth, front and rear facing double glazed windows, two radiators and television point.
Stairs And Landing
With access to first floor bedrooms and bathroom and loft
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 9" into wall recess ( 3.43m x 3.28m into wall recess )
With front facing double glazed window and radiator
With rear facing double glazed window and radiator
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
With two double glazed windows, two radiators and a built in cupboard.
With three piece suite comprising of bath with shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and rear facing obscure double glazed window
This property occupies a generous corner plot with lawned area and wrought iron gates giving access to driveway and carport, secondary gate leading to front Upvc entrance door.
The rear garden enclosed by wooden fence, laid to lawn with patio area and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42339834.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.