2 bedroom terraced house for saleTitchfield Way, Girdle Toll, Irvine
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom mid terrace villa
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted shower room
- Driveway & and communal parking area to side
- Gas c/h & d/g
- Enclosed gardens to rear
- Walk in condition
Two bedroom mid terrace villa with entrance porch, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted shower room. There is also driveway, gas c/h, d/g and gardens to front and rear, the rear garden is fully enclosed paved patio area and hut. Walk in condition
Mid Terrace set within the ever popular area of Girdle Toll within easy access to local primary schools and amenities offering spacious accommodation over two levels comprising on the ground floor, entrance porch, spacious lounge with stairwell to upper apartments, modern fitted kitchen with door giving access to rear garden, on the upper floor there are two good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted shower room. The property further benefits from driveway giving off street parking with communal parking area to the side, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The front garden is monobloc giving off street parking and the rear garden is enclosed with paved patio area and hut.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this walk in condition property.
Double glazed door to front with double glazed window. Cupboard. Vinyl flooring
Lounge 15' 9" into stairway x 12' 1" max ( 4.80m into stairway x 3.68m max )
Double glazed window to front. Stairway giving access to upper apartments. Electric fire set within wall mounted fireplace. Laminate flooring
Kitchen 12' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.67m )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units, matching work surfaces, stainless steel sink with partially tiled walls, Radiator and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in mirrored wardrobes. Radiator and laminate flooring
Bedroom Two 12' max x 7' 1" max ( 3.66m max x 2.16m max )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator and laminate flooring
Modern fitted bathroom with double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls. Towel Radiator. Tiled flooring.
Monobloc to front garden giving off street parking, the rear garden is fully enclosed with paved patio area and hut.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42339849.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.