3 bedroom flat for saleBrisbane Street, Cathcart, Glasgow
Sold STC £119,995
- Three double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Popular locale
- immaculate communal gardens
- Close to local amenities
Situated on the prefer first floor, this recently redecorated property is ideally located close to local amenities and transport links. Modern kitchen and bathroom and three double bedrooms, Early viewing advised.
Situated on the preferred first floor and recently redecorated, this spacious property is sure to appeal to young professionals first time buyers alike.
Entered via a secure door entry system and well maintained communal close, the long inner hallway has all main apartments leading off with fantastic size formal lounge having aspects to the front of the property. The three double bedrooms will not disappoint for space and size either. The modern kitchen has a range of base and wall mounted storage units with oven and hob, with the modern bathroom having a three piece white suite with shower over bath.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating and double glazing with well maintained communal gardens. The close proximity of local amenities and transport links to Shawlands, the city centre and beyond is sure to appeal to any prospective purchaser.
Lounge 18' 6" Into Bay Window x 11' 10" ( 5.64m Into Bay Window x 3.61m )
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 1" ( 2.95m x 1.85m )
Bedroom 1 14' 11" x 11' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 3 11' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.51m x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42339978.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA106497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.