4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDuke Street, Wallasey
Offers in Region of
- Four Bedrooms
- Popular Location
- End Terraced House
- Three Storeys
- Spacious Accomodation
A beautifully presented, four bedroom end terraced house situated within the popular area of New Brighton. This spacious property is set over three storeys and is sure to make for the perfect family home. Viewing is considered essential!
A beautifully presented, four bedroom end terraced house situated within the popular area of New Brighton. Located close to all local amenities including shops, public transport links and New Brighton's Promenade.
The property briefly comprises of; Entrance hall, through lounge dining room and well-presented kitchen diner. To the first floor are two bedrooms, the family bathroom and separate W/C. To the second floor are a further two bedrooms. The property further benefits from, double glazing throughout, gas central heating a good sized decked rear garden.
This spacious property is set over three storeys and is sure to make for the perfect family home. Internal viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate everything this accommodation has to offer.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, under stairs cupboard and laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 4" x 16' 9" OUT OF BAY ( 3.76m x 5.11m OUT OF BAY )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, gas fireplace, radiator and laminate flooring. Through room into the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 11' ( 3.53m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, television point and laminate flooring,
Kitchen / Diner 11' 1" x 18' 1" ( 3.38m x 5.51m )
Fitted kitchen consisting of; a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit and roll top work surfaces. Integrated washing machine, fridge freezer, breakfast bar, partially tiled walls and laminate flooring. Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect and a door leading outside.
Bedroom One 16' 8" x 12' 9" ( 5.08m x 3.89m )
Two double glazed bay windows to the front aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' x 11' 7" ( 3.35m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 17' 4" ( 4.19m x 5.28m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, television and telephone points. Storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 11' x 11' ( 3.35m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with laminate flooring.
Four piece fitted bathroom consisting of; a bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W/C and radiator. Fully tiled and two double glazed windows to the side aspect.
Seperate W/ C
Separate W/C next to the bathroom.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42339993.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL105913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.