2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCoventry Close, GRANTHAM
- Popular Location with local amenities
- Close to A1 and A52
- Two bedrooms
- Garage and Drive
- Front and rear gardens
Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000! Detached, spacious two bedroom bungalow in a popular Grantham location. Presented with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/diner, conservatory, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Single garage, drive, front and rear gardens.
GUIDE PRICE - £150,000-£160,000!! A fantastic detached two bedroom bungalow located in one of Grantham's most sought after locations on the Barrowby Gate development with close by amenities, access to the A1 and A52 and within walking distance to Grantham town centre. In need of some basic cosmetic updating and presented with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Comprises of entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/diner, conservatory, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Single garage, drive with front and rear gardens.
UPVC double glazed front door, one radiator, storage cupboard and airing cupboard and loft hatch access.
Kitchen 10' Max x 8' 1" Max ( 3.05m Max x 2.46m Max )
UPVC double glazed rear aspect window, one radiator, low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel one and a half sink and drainer with tile splashbacks, gas hob with extractor hood above and electric oven. Access to the consumer unit and gas boiler.
Lounge/diner 17' 10" x 10' 9" Max ( 5.44m x 3.28m Max )
UPVC double glazed side aspect window and patio doors into the conservatory, two radiators, TV and phone point and gas fire with mantelpiece surround.
Double glazed windows and patio doors to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 9' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.02m )
UPVC double glazed front aspect bow window and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed front aspect window and radiator.
UPVC double glazed side aspect window with a 3 piece white suite comprising of bath with shower above and shower screen, wash hand basin and W.C, shaving point, radiator and tiled wall to ceiling.
Front - Laid to lawn, outside lighting and driveway to the side with access to the single garage, gated side access to the rear garden.
Rear - Mainly laid to lawn with shrubbery surrounds, part fence boundary, outside water tap, fruit trees and a shed.
Single garage has up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42343935.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.