4 bedroom detached house for salePankridge Street, Crondall, Farnham
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite)
- Sitting room
- Family room/study
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Entrance hall
- Parking and turning for several vehicles
A well presented 4 bedroom detached family home occupying a delightful plot in a tucked away position in the highly favoured village of Crondall - EPC Rating D (62)
* Farnham 3.5 Miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Basingstoke 12 miles , M3 (junction 5) 6 miles
* Guildford 12 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Crondall village is highly sought after with local facilities including a village store/post office, church, choice of public houses, primary school, cricket ground, tennis courts and a golf course.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafs and an excellent choice of restaurants including Brasserie Blanc, Loch Fyne, Cote Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Sainsburys, Waitrose, DC Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Leisure Centre and Farnham's historical deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking and cycling.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 providing direct links to London and the south coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley Road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* A most attractive, well presented and spaciously designed four bedroom detached family home occupying a wonderful plot with stunning views over adjoining farmland.
* Across the ground floor you will find a large entrance hall with a turning staircase to the first floor, a cloakroom, three reception rooms and a kitchen with an open plan dining/breakfast room.
* The first of the reception rooms is a family room that overlooks the front of the property. This versatile room could also be used as a study or snug. The main reception room is an exceptionally large space extending over 28ft in length. Windows to the front and side and patio doors to the rear garden allow natural light to stream through. A fireplace fitted with a fire creates a focal point to the room and there is an open plan view to another reception room that is currently a dining room.
* The kitchen is enhanced by an open plan dining/breakfast room. A breakfast bar and an archway separate the two spaces and from the dining area there are French doors opening out to the patio and rear garden. Fitted cabinets border the kitchen and neatly integrate a double oven and a gas hob. There is space for further appliances and also a useful utility room lies adjacent.
* Upstairs are four double bedrooms and the family bathroom. Three of the bedrooms are to the rear of the house and make the most of those amazing field views. The master bedroom spans the depth of the house and features built-in wardrobes as well as an en-suite with both a bath and shower enclosure. The main family bathroom also has the benefit of a bath and a separate shower.
* A large front garden greets you into the plot where there is also a long gravel drive with a turning space in front of the house. There are plenty of mature trees and bushes that border the property and provide screening. The attached double garage has an electric door and a rear door to the dining area of the kitchen.
* The rear garden is truly something special as beyond the rear boundary are fields and countryside as far as the eyes can see. Within the garden is a paved patio, the perfect spot for outside dining and to enjoy the scenery.
- All Mains Services. Gas central heating to radiators.
- Hart District Council, Civic Offices, Harlington Way, Fleet, Hampshire GU51 4AE Tel: 01252
* Leave Farnham via West Street. At the Volkswagen garage turn right into Crondall Lane. Continue on this road until reaching Crondall village and once entering Crondall, at the T junction turn right into Pankridge Street. Turn left immediately before the Rolls Royce garage, continue through the electric gate, where upon Corondel is situated at the end of the driveway on the left hand side.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26314748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Lodge, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.