Property for saleDobwalls, Liskeard
Sold STC £150,000
- Detached barn with permission to convert to dwelling
- Proposed 3 bedroom 4 bathroom accommodation
- Peaceful rural hamlet
- Outskirts of popular village
- Approached over private concreted lane
- Including approximately 8 acres land
- Few minutes walk to local village amenities
- Rare development opportunity
- Early viewing recommended
- Easy access to Bodmin Moor & the south coast.
A detached stone barn with planning consent for conversion to a three bedroom dwelling. Peaceful rural location approached by a private lane and including approximately 8 acres of pasture land. Situated within a few minutes walk of the village of Dobwalls and only 3 miles from Liskeard.
For Sale by Informal Tender to be received by 5.00 pm on 30 September 2016.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6801373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jefferys, Liskeard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.