3 bedroom cottage for saleFarnborough
Sold STC £315,000
- Three Bedroom Cottage with planning permission to extend
- Grade II Listed
- Kitchen/dining room
- Sitting room
- Family bathroom
- Large front garden
- Off road car parking
- Small rear garden
- Single garage
- No onward chain.
A MOST CHARACTERFUL GRADE II LISTED THREE BEDROOMED COTTAGE WITH PLANNING PERMISSION TO EXTEND PLEASANTLY LOCATED WITHIN THIS HIGHLY REGARDED VILLAGE.
Entrance hallway, kitchen/dining room, sitting room, three bedrooms, family bathroom, large front garden, off road car parking, small rear garden, single garage, no onward chain.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£315,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 5 miles
Southam 6 miles
Oxford 29 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins approx.
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
Directions - From Banbury proceed in a Northerly direction along the Southam Road. Continue for approximately four miles passing the Cropredy/Mollington crossroads and then turn left where signposted to Farnborough. Travel onwards for approximately 1/2 a mile and as you enter the village take the first turn on the right hand side. Continue further into the village where the property will be found on the right hand side past the village pub.
Situation - FARNBOROUGH is a village on the North Oxfordshire/South Warwickshire borders where amenities include a public house/restaurant of high repute, nursery school and children's play park. It is home to the famous Farnborough Hall, opposite which there is a large and attractive lake with surrounding meadow.
The Property - PLUM COTTAGE is a charming three bedroomed cottage which is most pleasantly located within this highly regarded village. The accommodation is spacious and well planned over two floors and there are some lovely period features to include open fireplaces, some original doors, windowseats and exposed stonework.
We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Large entrance hallway with doors leading onto both the sitting room and the kitchen/dining room.
* The kitchen is fitted with a range of wood fronted eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a one and a half bowl sink and draining board. There is a range cooker, space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer and table and chairs. There is a pleasant dual aspect with windows to both the front and rear and there is door opening onto the rear garden.
* The sitting room is spacious and has a pleasant dual aspect, a large open fireplace, a windowseat and stairs rising to the first floor.
* On the first floor there are three bedrooms, bedrooms one and two are double in size.
* The bathroom is fitted with a smart modern white suite comprising a panelled bath with a shower over, WC, wash hand basin, built-in vanity unit.
* To the front of the property there is a large lawned garden with a gravelled driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles.
* There is also a single garage attached to the side with power and light connected.
* The rear garden extends to approximately 30' in length and offers a high degree of privacy. It is mainly laid to lawn.
* Planning permission has been granted to extend the property to the side with a two storey extension, plans are available on request.
* The land at the side of the property has planning permission for the erection of a three bedroomed detached house. This is being sold separately with a Guide Price of £200,000.
Services - All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Local Authority - Stratford upon Avon District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42345237.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26314622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.