3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTranmere Grove, Ipswich
Sold STC £210,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Popular Location
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Generous Sized Rear Garden
**LARGE REAR GARDEN** This three bedroom semi-detached property is situated close to The Crofts in the West side of Ipswich. With a generous sized rear garden, this family home benefits from ample off road parking, detached garage and new boiler & electrics.
Upvc Entrance Door Through To:
Doors through to:
Kitchen / Diner
Kitchen Area 8' 1" x 9' 4" ( 2.46m x 2.84m )
Built-in one and a half bowl sink and drainer, roll top work surfaces and double glazed windows to the front and side. Spotlight lighting, freestanding electric cooker and hob, matching eye and base level units, tiled walls and flooring. Archway through to:
Dining Area 10' 4" x 11' 6" ( 3.15m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in sideboard, eye level units and radiator.
Lounge 10' 5" x 13' 2" ( 3.18m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to the rear, gas fire heater with tiled hearth and surround, radiator, back boiler and double glazed door through to:
Conservatory 16' 1" x 9' 7" ( 4.90m x 2.92m )
Windows to the side and rear, door to the side, laminate flooring throughout, radiator and door into:
Two piece suite comprising of low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Obscure double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Door through to:
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 9' 5" ( 2.54m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator,
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 10' 5" ( 2.24m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built-in storage cupboard and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear. Three piece suite comprising of walk-in shower with floor to ceiling screen, wash hand basin with vanity unit and low level WC.
Laid to lawn with driveway leading to a detached garage and gated access to the rear garden.
The generous size tiered rear garden is mainly laid to lawn enclosed by fencing. Allotment area to the rear, pond with brick surround and mature shrubs and bushes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42346383.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS110959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.