3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLindsey Avenue, Market Deeping, Peterborough
Sold STC £230,000
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- 19ft Lounge
- Separate Dining Area
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Detached single garage
- South facing rear garden
- Sold with no upward chain
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
* 19ft Lounge
* Separate Dining Area
* Kitchen/Breakfast Room
* Detached single garage
* South facing rear garden
* Sold with no upward chain
Hardwood part glazed door to side to:
Telephone point, coving to textured ceiling, access to loft, two radiators.
5.87m x 3.63m (19'3" x 11'11"). Two single glazed windows to side, pvcu double glazed window to side, coal effect gas fire set in feature surround, two radiators, telephone point, tv point, coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed patio doors to garden.
3.89m x 3.61m (12'9" x 11'10"). Coving to textured ceiling, single glazed window to side, radiator, opening to:
3.58m x 3.30m (11'9" x 10'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink unit with tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, tv point, coving to textured ceiling, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, pvcu double glazed window to side, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, hardwood half glazed door to garden.
4.55m x 3.63m (14'11" x 11'11"). Fitted bedroom suite comprising fitted wardrobe with overhead storage cupboards, tv point, telephone point, coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator.
3.63m x 3.58m (11'11" x 11'9"). Coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator.
2.41m x 2.36m (7'11" x 7'9"). Coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with power shower over, wash hand basin and low-level wc, tiled surround, textured ceiling, built-in airing cupboard housing factory lagged hot water tank with slatted shelving, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator.
To the front, mainly laid to gravel with mature flower and shrub borders, driveway to the side leading to garage 5.00m x 2.82m (16'5" x 9'3") detached single garage with power and light connected. Rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders and beds, patio area, outside cold water tap, wooden side gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42347052.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.