3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChase Road, Burntwood, Staffordshire
Sold STC £175,000
- a three bedroom semi-detached property occupying a corner of cul-de-sac location with extensive garden plot with no onward chain
- scope to extend (subject to planning permission required)
- entrance hall, lounge
- breakfast kitchen, downstairs w.c,
- first floor landing, three good sized bedrooms, bathroom
- driveway with gated access providing ample parking, fore garden
- wooden garage , extensive gardens to side and rear
- UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating (where stated)
- Viewing is strongly encouraged to appreciate the potential and plot size on offer
Bill Tandy & company are delighted to present a rare opportunity to acquire a three bedroom semi-detached property with no onward chain occupying corner of cul-de-sac setting off the main Chase Road with the stand out feature being the extensive overall plot offering scope for future extension(subject to planning permission required). The property has well planned accommodation comprises lounge, breakfast kitchen, side lobby, guest cloakroom, whilst the first floor landing area serves the bedrooms and bathroom. Outside, the driveway is accessed via a gateway which provides ample parking with a foregarden and wooden detached timber garage, extensive side and rear garden.
Property ref: 121_1061_4168421
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4168421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.