3 bedroom bungalow for saleSluice Road, Wiggenhall St. Mary The Virgin, King's Lynn
- Three bedroom bungalow
- Kitchen / diner
- Lounge with open fire
- Good sized gardens
- No onward chain
A three bedroom bungalow in a village location with no onward chain! The property enjoys a lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there are good sized mature gardens.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a bungalow in the village location og Wiggenhall St Mary which benefits from no onward chain. Accommodation comprises of a lounge, conservatory, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there are mature gardens.
UPVC entrance door, parquet flooring, telephone point, radiator, access to roof space, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and slatted shelving.
Lounge 16' 5" plus recess x 11' 10" ( 5.00m plus recess x 3.61m )
UPVC double glazed windows to aspects, two radiators, open fire to York stone fireplace, timber mantel, marble hearth.
Conservatory 16' 7" x 7' 11" ( 5.05m x 2.41m )
Poly carbonate roof, UPVC double glazed windows, UPVC double glazed exit door, power points.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.30m x 3.25m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 12' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.94m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 3" x 11' 3" max ( 5.56m x 3.43m max )
Cupboards at base and wall level, double drainer single bowl stainless steel sink, cooker, tiled splashbacks, windows and door through to conservatory, oil boiler, radiator.
Suite comprising of bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash basin and low flush WC, radiator, shaver socket, tiled splashbacks, extractor.
The property benefits from mature gardens, lawned areas and a feature pond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42349356.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.