2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNeale Avenue, Kettering
Sold STC £175,000
- North Kettering Location
- Bay Fronted Semi Detached Home
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Recommended
POPULAR NORTH KETTERING LOCATION - Bay fronted property for sale, two double bedrooms, enclosed rear garden, good road and rail links, close to local town amenties.
Enter via main front door with stained glass detail. Coat hanging space. Tiled flooring. Window to front aspect. Door to:
UTILITY 8'5 x 5'4 (2.59m x 1.65m)
Two windows to side aspect. Base units with worktop over, space for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Door to hallway and archway into:
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 14'5 into bay x 9' (4.41m into bay x 2.74m)
Bay window to front aspect. Space for table and chairs. Fitted with a range of cream shaker style wall and base units with worktops over. Belfast sink with mixer taps over. Space for dishwasher. Plinth mounted electric heater. Gas range style cooker. Space for under counter fridge and freezer.
HALLWAY 14'8 (4.51m)
Connecting hallway to lounge. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Under stairs storage cupboard. Door and window to side aspect.
LOUNGE 13'6 x 12'2 (4.15m x 3.72m)
Double glazed bay window to rear garden. Radiator. Feature original fireplace with open fire. Television point. Picture rail. Coving to ceiling.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to side aspect.
BEDROOM ONE 13'9 x 12'2 (4.24m x 3.72m)
Two windows to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobe to recess. Feature fireplace. Stripped floor boards. Radiator. Picture rail. Coving to ceiling.
BEDROOM TWO 12'4 x 9'2 (3.78m x 2.80m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Stripped exposed floor boards. Picture rail. Coving to ceiling.
Window to both front and side aspect. Access to loft space. Three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner roll top bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Radiator. Wall mounted boiler for gas central heating. Fully tiled walls.
Agents note: The roof has recently been replaced and the loft space has two Velux style windows.
Courtyard style front garden enclosed by dwarf walling and gated access to the side.
Hardstanding leading to a laid to lawn garden with plant and shrub borders to the side and a brick built storage barn to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42349893.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.